Try this decadent martini! One kiss on the lips and you will be in love.
Recipe by: Cork and Spoon
1.5 ounces chocolate vodka + 1 teaspoonChocolate Cherry Martini Ingredients
1-ounce black cherry juice
1.5 ounces sparkling wine or enough to top off (use Prosecco if you prefer sweeter cocktails)
1-ounce dark chocolate
frozen black cherries (optional)
- Place dark chocolate on a small, evenly surfaced plate with 1 teaspoon of chocolate vodka. Heat in microwave at 50% power for 20-second intervals until chocolate is melted. Stir to create an even and smooth chocolate sauce.
- Take a martini glass and hold it at an angle. Dip edge into chocolate sauce and slowly twist glass until entire rim is coated in chocolate.
- If using frozen cherries, place one in each glass. Set glasses in refrigerator until cocktail is ready.
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker and pour in the remaining chocolate vodka and black cherry juice. Close shaker and give it a shake until surface is chilled. Pour into martini glass(es).
- Top off each martini glass with the sparkling wine.
- Toast to love…or to shooting Cupid in his bare behind.